Paradizo Private Collection
Private Tour - Paris to Pamplona and the Running of the Bulls
Description of Private Tour - Paris to Pamplona and the Running of the Bulls
Paris to Pamplona, a 7-night adventure - 1-7 July 2013
Go from Paris to Pamplona, following in the footsteps of Hemingway.
- 4 nights in Paris at the 5-star, 28-room luxury boutique hotel Esprit Saint-Germain in the Saint Sulpice neighborhood on the left bank.
- 3 nights at the 25-room 18th century ducal palace, Palacio Guendulain, a 4-star luxury boutique hotel in Pamplona’s historic district, a few minutes walk from the Plaza del Castillo, the center of the fiesta.
- The Palacio is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World and recommended in the Condé Nast Gold List for 2011 and 2012.
- Deluxe Accommodations in Paris and Pamplona
- Private Transfer from the airport in Paris to your hotel
- First Class passage on the TGV from Paris to Biarritz - 5 July
- Private Transfer from the train station in Biarritz to Pamplona
- Balcony reservations for the opening ceremony, the chupinazo, at noon on 6 July
- Bullfight tickets (tendido sombra) on 6 or 7 July (you select the date)
- Private Transfer from Pamplona t San Sebatian or Bilbao - 8 July
- Breakfast daily
- Pañuelo from Peña Seattle de Sanfermines
- Hotel taxes and fees
- Personalized Service
Option: Add a few days in San Sebastian-Donostia to relax on beautiful La Conch beach, or spend some time exploring Bilbao, the Basque country's dynamic business and gastronomic center, home to the world famous Guggenheim Bilbao and award winning Bilbao Fine Arts Museum.
Not Included: International or domestic air
Additional Pricing Information
Standard Packages are also available beginning at 4350 EUR/person.
30 June 2013
Private Tour - Paris to Pamplona and the Running of the Bulls Starting point and other tours and villas nearby
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.