This private tour of Paris Left Bank and Loire Valley includes 7 days of the Best of France: 3 nights in a cosy boutique hotel located in Paris’ legendary Left Bank, followed by 3 nights in an elegant and authentic private château near the famous Loire Valley
Day 1 :
- Airport transfer to Boutique Hotel Esprit Saint Germain, where a complimentary plater of cheese and wine awaits you.
- Secret places in Paris recommended by a staff member (Roman ruins, dining at alchemist Nicolas Flamel’s house, Marie Antoinette’s last abode and much more...)
Day 2 and 3 :
Day 4 :
- Enjoy romantic Paris along the Seine.
- Discover the ultimate trendy boutiques, unknown museums and selected gourmet restaurants.
- Complimentary coffee, tea or a glass of champagne are available at the open bar of your “Parisian pied-à-terre”.
Day 5 and 6 :
- TGV fast speed train to Vendôme (42 minutes only.)
- Personalized welcome by Count and Countess de Vanssay with tea and champagne at Château de La Barre, home of the Vanssay family since 1404. Cheese and wine tasting supper.
Day 7: Train back to Paris and complementary airport transfer.
- Discover rolling hills and picturesque villages, XIIth century romanesque churches, romantic gardens.
- Renaissance lunch in Leonardo da Vincis home in Amboise (prior reservation necessary) and the famous Loire Valley castles.
- Or else simply enjoy relaxed, aristocratic living by the fireside or in the chateau park
- Candlelit dinner in the prestigious grand dining room, in the most authentic aristocratic tradition on one nights, gourmet restaurant nearby on the other.
The tour is available year round.
Private Tour of Paris and Loire Valley - Gastronomy + Wine in Private Castle Location and other villas and tours nearby
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Tour Location / Places Visiteds
Paris & Loire Valley. Stay at Château de la Barre in Conflans-sur Anille in the Loire.
Sites visited include Nicolas Flamel's house, Marie Antoinette's home in Paris, lunch at Leonardo da Vinci's home in Amboise.
Additional Pricing Information
Château de la Barre includes:
- 3 nights in superior double room with king size bed, flowers and fruit, airport and station transfer
- 24 hour hospitality bar in the lobby, access to the fitness and business centre, plate of assorted cheeses and wine on arrival.
- Daily American breakfast and newspaper in the vaulted breakfast room or in your room.
- Not included is the airfare to Paris or the train to the Loire
- 3 nights in one of the elegant rooms in the Château
- flowers and portwine
- Champagne welcome and private visit of the château
- Daily English breakfast and afternoon tea
- One cheese and wine tasting supper
- One candlelit dinner for two
- Transfer from Paris to airport
- high speed internet room
- assistance with all restaurant reservations, sightseeing and maps.
- Not included in the price is the TGV train, the rental car in the Loire Valley as well as all meals taken outside of the Chateau
Other Nearby Tours and Activities