The Costa Brava is a gift of nature. Pine forests of an intense green, steep rocky cliffs, golden sands and a sea of crystalline waters make up an inspiring and unforgettable landscape. A trekking activity, without elevation, suitable for people accustomed to walking. If you want, we can offer part of the route by vehicle.
- A private vehicle suited for the amount visitors will be at your disposal for pick up anywhere in the Girona province to take you directly into the town of Cadaqués..
- Cooked breakfast by the sea.
- Visit by car to Port Lligat and the Casa-Museu Salvador Dalí ( this is optional and reservation is required ).
- Trekking through the Natural Park of Cap de Creus to Cala Tavallera. Crystal clear waters, an unspoiled area of the Costa Brava.
- Lunch in the Cala Tavallera. Picnic with seasonal products and excelents wines of DO Empordà.
- The second part of the day consist of a hike through the Natural Park of Cap de Creus to the charming town of El Port de la Selva.
- Back to the collection point
Are you fit? We offer a sports variant. For groups over 8 persons, please contact us and we will prepare a customized quotation.
Available all year