Paradizo Private Collection
Private Guided Tour - Forts & Palaces Grandeur
Description of Private Guided Tour - Forts & Palaces Grandeur
Day 01 : Arrive New Delhi
- Upon arrival you will be met by our special representative followed by transfer to the hotel. Depending your arrival time, you have the day at leisure or activities like shopping. Overnight Stay hotel.
- New Delhi is India’s capital & a major gateway to the country. Contemporary Delhi is a bustling metropolis which successfully combines in its fold the ancient & the modern. Its strategic location was one of the prime reasons why successive dynasties chose it as their seat of power. New Delhi also reflects the legacy the British left behind . The division between New & Old Delhi is the distinction between the capitals of the British & the Moghuls respectively. So, wherever the visitor goes, he will invariably confront the city’s past.
- Post breakfast we proceed for the visit of Old and New Delhi with our professional guide. Go by cycle rickshaw through the colourful bazaars of Chandni Chowk to the Jama Masjid mosque which is the largest mosque in India. Drive past Red Fort, which was also built by Shah Jahan and Rajghat, the site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated.
- Afternoon, city tour of New Delhi beginning with the impressive avenues of Sir Edwin Lutyens’ New Delhi (Connaught Place) followed by the visit of Rashtrapat iBhawan, the official residence of the Indian President and the imposing India Gate. Next we visit Humayuns Tomb built in mid-16th century this is an early example of Mughal architecture, Qutab Minar, The tour ends with a visit to Lotus Temple. Overnight Stay hotel (B)
- After breakfast proceed for Mandawa, the semi-desert area of Shekhawati region is situated in the triangular mass of land between Delhi, Jaipur and Bikaner. This region famous for its painted havelis or mansions with beautiful frescoes, is today termed as an open air gallery of Rajasthan. On arrival check- in at the hotel, afternoon sightseeing tour of Mandawa. Founded in the mid 18th century, Mandawa skyline today is dominated by an imposing mirage like fort. The terrace of Castle Mandawa offers a panoramic view of the town. Overnight stay hotel (B)
- Drive to Bikaner and on arrival check-in at the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Bikaner, the royal fortified city with timeless appeal. Lying in the north of the desert state, the city is dotted with many sand dunes. Visit Junagarh Fort - built in 1593 AD by Raja Rai Singh, a General in the army of Emperor Akbar. The fort is a formidable structure encircled by a moat and has some beautiful palaces within. The palace, made in red sandstone and marble, make a picturesque Lall Garh Palace - the architectural masterpiece. Sprawling lawns with blooming bougainvillea and dancing peacocks make it a not-to-be missed visual treat. Overnight stay hotel (B)
- Morning after breakfast leave Bikaner for Jaisalmer enroute visit the Rat temple (Deshnok Karni Mata Temple). On arrival, check-in at the hotel.Overnight stay in Jaisalmer (B)
- Explore the city of Jaisalmer, rising from Thar Desert like a golden mirage. Visit The Jaisalmer Fort – this golden hued fort is a sentinel to the bleak Deserts cape from its 80 metre high perch on the hill, housing the entire township within its ramparts. You can witness some amazing havelis or mansions all intricately latticed and spread all over Jaisalmer.
- In the evening visit Sam Sand Dunes - (42 km). Your trip to Jaisalmer is incomplete without a trip to the most picturesque dunes of Sam. The ripples on the wind-caressed dunes create an enchanting mirage for the travelers eyes. Various cultural programs are organized against the backdrop of these fascinating sand dunes. Exciting camel safaris allow you to get the real feel of the desert on the camel back. Overnight stay hotel (B)
- Post breakfast we leave for Jodhpur. Positioned at the edge of the Thar Desert, this imperial city was the capital of the Marwar state and is an extremely popular destination featuring many palaces, forts and temples that bring alive its historic grandeur. Evening time at leisure. Overnight in Jodhpur. (B)
- Post breakfast we set out on a guided sightseeing tour of the city to visit The Mehrangarh Fort, spread over 5 kilometers on a steep hill and looking down 125 meters. The fort appears rugged and impenetrable from outside. This fort houses some of the most intricately adorned palaces with exquisitely carved panels and latticed windows. Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal, Sheesh Mahal are some of the areas worth exploring.
- Later we visit the formidable structures of Jaswant Thada which is a cluster of royal cenotaphs built in 1899 AD in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. Within the main cenotaph are the portraits of various Jodhpur rulers. Overnight in Jodhpur. (B)
- Post breakfast drive to Udaipur- The city of lakes and check in at the hotel. You will have time to relax in the hotel. Late afternoon boat cruise on Lake Pichola. Overnight in Udaipur. (B)
- After breakfast we start the sight-seeing tour of Udaipur. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends) BhartiyaLok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Overnight in Udaipur. (B)
- Post breakfast we leave for Chittorgarh the Rajput capital of Mewar. Visit the Chittaur Fort, Vijay Stambh (Victory Tower), Kirti Stambh (Tower of Fame) and Padmini's Palace. Overnight in Chittorgarh. (B)
- After the breakfast we leave for Pushkar. Check in the hotel on arrival. In the evening, set out on a sightseeing tour of the holy city of Pushkar and visit the Brahma Temple. This is the only temple in India dedicated to the creator of the universe, Lord Brahma. Legend has it that the serene Lake of Pushkar was formed when Brahma was searching for a place to perform yagna (sacrifice) and the lotus dropped from his hands springing out water. See the ghats, enjoy the calm beauty and explore other places of interest. Later, return to your hotel and overnight stay at the Hotel (B)
- After breakfast, you will be driven to Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur, check-in at a pre-booked hotel for your overnight stay. Spend the rest of the day at leisure exploring the pink city.
- In the evening visit Chokhi Dhani on the outskirts of the city of Jaipur, designed along the lines of a traditional Rajasthani village. Enjoy a typical Rajasthani Culture night and amazing cuisines.Overnight Stay hotel (B/D)
- In the morning set out to Amber Fort, one of Rajasthan's most dramatic and beautiful forts. Afternoon we go for driving around the famous Pink City where you can visit the Jantar Mantar, City Palace and its Museum & the Hawa Mahal. Overnight in Jaipur. (B)
- After early breakfast, drive to Agra en route visiting Fatehpur Sikri built in red sandstone in honour of Saint Salim Chisti who foretold the birth of 3 sons to Emperor Akbar. Check in at the hotel on arrival. Evening free time at leisure. Overnight in Agra. (B)
- After breakfast visit the spectacular Taj Mahal - one of the Seven Wonders of the modern world and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. Next visit the Red fort also called The Agra fort.
- Afternoon, leave for Delhi enroute visit Sikandra - Mughal emperor Akbar's Mausoleum. Continue drive to Delhi. Check-in to the hotel on arrival in Delhi. You can enjoy Delhi’s buzzing nightlife or explore some great dining cuisines. Overnight in Delhi (B)
- Transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Additional Pricing Information
Tour Cost Includes:
Tour Cost Excludes:
- 16 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis on bed & breakfast basis with early check-in facility
- Daily Breakfast
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani in Jaipur
- All transfers, tours & sightseeing by Chauffeur driven car as per the program.
- Professional English Speaking Guide in Delhi/ Mandawa/ Bikaner/ Jaisalmer /Jodhpur /Udaipur /Pushkar /Jaipur & Agra
- Camel Ride in Sam Sand Dunes
- Royal Elephant Ride in Jaipur.
- Monument entry charges.
- All applicable hotel luxury & govt. services taxes
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Any Air Fare & Visa Charges
- Hard or soft drinks (aerated drinks, mineral water or any alcoholic drinks)
- Meals any other than specified in package include
- Porterage at hotels, airport or tips
- Gratuities to guide, drivers and restaurant staff for services rendered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the “Cost Includes” as above
Private Guided Tour - Forts & Palaces Grandeur Starting point and other tours and villas nearby
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.