Just inland from the Venetian Lagoon is the picturesque Italian region of the Veneto. It was here in the small city of Vicenza that architect Andrea Palladio (1508-80) lived and worked for more than half a century. You can still see more than forty of Palladio’s villas in the beautiful Veneto area, half way between Venice and the Italian Alps.
Villas of the Veneto (10 nights) package includes:
* accommodation in a comfortable 4 star hotel
* spacious double room with bath/shower & wc
* gastronomic dinner at a typically Italian ristorante with local wines
* private guided tours to two of Palladio’s villas with expert
* expert itinerary planning and organization
* wine-tasting and visit to family run vineyard.
* visit to Scrovegni Chapel, Padova to see the superb Giotto frescoes
Available Year Round
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Venice, Veneto, Italy