Itinerary for the Paris Family Tour:
Day 1. NICE AND SAINT JEAN DE CAP FERRAT
Arrival in Nice airport and transfer to the hotel.
You'll have a first city tour before to visit the Russian cathedral Saint Nicolas.
You'll then drive to Saint Jean de cap Ferrat to admire the panoramic vue and have lunch in a sea side gastronomic restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit of the villa Ephrusi de Rothschild.
Day 2. MONACO AND MONTE CARLO
In the morning, you’ll have a city tour before to visit the Prince Palace in Monaco, the Museum of Napoleon and the Palace apartments before to drive to the place of casino and the hotel of Paris with your guide.
You'll have lunch in the prestigious gastronomic restaurant Le Louis XV in Monaco
In the afternoon, you‘ll drive to Monte Carlo for a city tour and shopping.
Day 3. SAINT PAUL DE VENCE
Saint Paul de Vence is a famous village for its art gallery, its specIal light and scenic charm. You have the opportunity to walk to and through the village exploring its quaint narrow streets some dating back to the middle ages.
After a guided tour of the chapel Folon, free time to enjoy the place on your own.
In the afternoon, you’ll drive to the art foundation Maeght. The Marguerite and Aimé Maeght Foundation is a unique example of a private European Foundation. A true museum in nature, the Maeght Foundation is an exceptional site that contains one of the most important collections in Europe, with paintings, sculptures; drawings and graphic works of modern art from the 20th century (Bonnard, Braque, Calder, Chagall, Chillida, Giacometti, Léger, Miró, Ubac…) and contemporary artists (Adami, Calzolari, Caro, Del Re, Dietman, Kelly, Mitchell, Monory, Oh Sufan, Takis, Tàpies...).
Day 4. JOURNEY IN SAINT TROPEZ
Discover the world famous St-Tropez port and beaches. Relax on Pampelonne beaches, and and discover the endless choice of St-Tropez’s most famous beach spots (Nikki Beach, Voile Rouge, Tahiti beach,..) Time for shopping and visit the village.
Overnight in Saint Tropez.
Day 5. Return to Nice or place of your choice and end of our services.
(Transfer to airport on demand)
This package includes:
- Private guides for city explorations and private driver/guide while traveling.
- Superior and Deluxe Rooms in five star hotel including breakfast (We reserve the right to substitute a property of equal quality in advance of departure should the designated hotel be unavailable)
- Private Transfers to and from the airport or rail station at destination
- All meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all museums, attractions and other venues as indicated on the daily itinerary
- All applicable taxes and service fees
This package does not include:
- International airfare (round-trip from hometown departure gateway to destination)
- Beverages with included meals (unless otherwise indicated on itinerary page)
- Any meals not indicated on the Itinerary page
- Items of a personal nature e.g. minibar, film, postcards etc.
- Gratuities to Guides and Driver/Guides (we provide suggested guidelines for your selected destination in your pre-departure material)
- Diving, scuba diving, surfing, windsurfing, spa and cure, massage
- Any passport or visa fees or government departure taxes (It is the traveler’s responsibility to secure the latest information regarding passports and visa requirements)
The tour is available all year long.
Available all year long.