Day 01 : Arrive New Delhi
Day 02 : City Tour of Delhi
- You arrive in which reflects the legacy of the British & Mughal rulers.Upon arrival you will be met by our special representative followed by transfer you to the hotel. Overnight Stay hotel.
Day03: Delhi - Jodhpur (Flight 9W -721 Dep 1400hrs Arr 1500hrs)
- Post breakfast, our guide will take you for the visit of Old and New Delhi. Enjoy the cycle rickshaw ride through the colourful bazaars of Chandni Chowk to the Jama Masjid mosque. Drive past Red Fort, built by emperor Shah Jahan and Rajghat. Afternoon, city tour of New Delhi beginning with the impressive avenues of Sir Edwin Lutyens’ Delhi (Connaught Place) followed by the visit of Rashtrapati Bhawan, the official residence of the Indian President and the imposing India Gate, Humayuns Tomb - built in mid-16th century an example of Mughal architecture, Qutab Minar & the Lotus Temple. Overnight Stay hotel (B)
Day 04 : Jodhpur
- Morning at leisure. In the afternoon we transfer you to the airport to board the flight for Jodhpur, the former capital of Marwar state. Upon arrival in Jodhpur you will be met by our special representative followed by transfer to the hotel Check-in at hotel. Overnight in Jodhpur. (B)
Day 05 : Jodhpur - Ranakpur (150Kms /04hrs)
- Post breakfast we set out on a guided sightseeing tour of Jodhpur. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort spread over 5 kilometers on a steep hill and looking down 125 meters. In the afternoon we set out on a guided tour of Bishnoi Village Safari to showcase the rich cultural life around the state of Marwar. Evening at leisure and overnight in Jodhpur. (B)
Day 06 : Ranakpur-Udaipur (98Kms /02hrs)
- Morning drive to Ranakpur widely known for its marble Jain temples. The Jain Temples built in the 15th century are situated in the lovely valley of the Aravali. There are 1444 pillars in the temple and none of them are similar. Overnight stay hotel. (B)
Day 07 : Udaipur
- Post breakfast we leave for Udaipur -The city of lakes. Day at Relax. In the afternoon enjoy cruise on Lake Pichola and experience the reflection of the enticing sight of the placid waters. Overnight staty hotel. (B)
Day 08 : Udaipur – Mount Abu (180Kms / 04hrs)
- After breakfast we start city sight-seeing tour of Udaipur to visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Overnight Stay at hotel. (B)
Day 09 : Mount Abu – Luni (250Kms)
- Post breakfast proceed to Mount Abu situated at the southern tip of the Aravali range. This hill retreat owes its cool climate to its rich flora covering the entire hillside that includes coniferous trees and flowering shrubs. In the evening one cannot miss the romantic view of sunset in this amazing city at the Sunset Point. Overnight Stay hotel (B)
Day 10 : Luni – Manwar (140Kms /03.5hrs)
- In the morning we go for the sightseeing tour to visit Dilwara Temples and Achalgarh Fort.
- In the afternoon we leave for Luni, a charming village that reflects Rajasthan’s past. The artisans continue pursuing their profession of fashioning metal, clay or wood into intricate forms. Located on the bed of River Luni, the village is a mirror image of the desert - always peaceful, yet so vast and mysterious. Guests can see tall men in colorful turbans and beautiful women in colorful scarfs. Once you become the part of Mehfil theme, you will be personally taken-care by the royal family servants, followed by the welcome drinks, classical music, Rajasthani dances, with the elaborate dinner menu, including the best of Indian and mughlai preparations served by traditionally attired staff. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B/D)
Day 11: Manwar –Jaisalmer (175Kms/04hrs)
- Depart for Manwar. Explore the place either on horse or camel back. Visit a typical village Dhyani and enjoy the hospitality offer by the natives and the beauty and comfort of the desert resort with the added charm of folk dance and music. Overnight stay in Manwar. (B/D)
Day 12 : Jaisalmer
- Drive to Jaisalmer, a fascinating city rising from the heart of the Thar Desert like a golden mirage. The commanding fort etched in yellow sandstone stands in awesome splendor. Upon arrival check-in at hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay hotel. (B)
Day 13 : Jaisalmer-Bikaner (350Kms /06hrs)
- Explore the city of Jaisalmer. The Fort - the golden hued fort is a sentinel to the bleak deserts cape from its 80 metre high perch on the hill, housing the entire township within its ramparts. Gadisar Lake Havelis - some of the most exotic mansions or havelis, all intricately latticed, are strewn all over Jaisalmer - each with a different facade. Patwon-ki-haveli - the most elaborate and magnificent of all the Jaisalmer havelis has exquisitely carved pillars and extensive corridors and chambers. In the afternoon visit Sam Sand Dunes (42 kms). No trip to Jaisalmer is complete without a trip to the most picturesque dunes of Sam. The ripples on the wind-caressed dunes create an enchanting mirage which surely is a delight for the traveler especially when on a camel’s back. Overnight stay at the hotel (B)
Day 14 : Bikaner –Mandawa (160Kms /03hrs)
- Drive for the city of Bikaner, sited in the north of the desert state and dotted with various sand dunes. Upon arrival we go for the visit of majestic Junagarh Fort - built in 1593 AD by Raja Rai Singh, a General in the army of Emperor Akbar. Overnight in Bikaner.hotel (B)
Day 15 :Mandawa – Jaipur (150Kms /03hrs)
- Morning after breakfast we go for the visit of Deshnok Karni Mata Temple (Rat Temple) and Camel breeding farms. In the afternoon we leave for Mandawa. The semi-desert area of Shekhawati region is situated in the triangular mass of land between Delhi, Jaipur and Bikaner.This region famous for its painted havelis or mansions with beautiful frescoes, is today termed as an open air gallery of Rajasthan. On arrival check- in at the hotel.
Day 16 : Jaipur
- After breakfast take a walking tour of the painted 'havelis' of some of the leading business families of the country, most admired ones being Chowkhani Haveli, Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli, Lakshminarayan Ladia Haveli, Mohahanlal Saraf Haveli and Bhagchandika Haveli. Later drive to Jaipur - the fabled “pink city” of the desert named after Jai Singh, the former Maharaja of Jaipur. Arrive Jaipur & transfer to hotel. Overnight stay the the hotel (B)
Day 17 : Jaipur - FatehpurSikri – Agra (260 Kms / 06hrs)
- In the morning set out to Amber Fort, one of Rajasthan's most dramatic and beautiful forts. Afternoon we go for driving around the famous Pink City where you can visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory, City Palace and its Museum & the Hawa Mahal, also known as the Palace of Winds. Overnight Stay hotel (B)
Day 18 : Agra-Delhi (220 Kms/05hrs)
- After early breakfast, drive to Agra en route visiting Fatehpur Sikri built in red sandstone in honour of Saint Salim Chisti who foretold the birth of 3 sons to Emperor Akbar. Arrive Agra and check in at the Hotel. (B)
Day 19: Delhi Departure
- After breakfast visit the magnificent Taj Mahal -one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. Next visit the Red fort also called The Agra fort.
- Afternoon, leave for Delhi enroute visit Sikandra - Mughal Emperor Akbar's Mausoleum. Arrive Delhi and check-in at hotel. Overnight Stay (B)
- Transfer to the airport in time for your onward flight.
Luxury Guided Tour - Desert Extravaganza Location and other villas and tours nearby
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Tour Location / Places Visiteds
Additional Pricing Information
Tour Cost Includes:
- 18nights accommodation on twin sharing basis on Bed & Breakfast basis with early check-in facility
- Daily Breakfast
- Typical Rajasthani Dinner at Manwar & Chokhi Dhani Resort in Jaipur
- All transfers, tours &sightseeing by Chauffeur driven Car as per the program.
- ProfessionalEnglish Speaking Guide in Delhi/Jodhpur /Ranakpur /Udaipur/Mount Abu//Jaisalmer/Biklaner/Mandawa /Jaipur &Agra
- Horse & Camel safari in Manwar & Luni
- Camel Ride in Sam Sand Dunes
- Royal Elephant Ride in Jaipur
- Airfare for the sector Delhi-Jodhpur
- Monument charges
- All applicable hotel luxury & govt. services taxes
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Any Air Fare & Visa Charges
- Hard or soft drinks (aerated drinks, mineral water or any alcoholic drinks)
- Meals any other than specified in package include
- Porterage at hotels, airport or tips
- Gratuities to guide, drivers and restaurant staff for services rendered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the “Cost Includes” as above
Other Nearby Tours and Activities