Discover Your Italy with these exclusive private tours all over Italy. Our small groups are 6 to 12 people are a unique characteristic of a new standard of travelling to Italy allowing for a more intimate encounter with the country. We can design customized tours for our Travel Partners: personalized itinerary, duration, departure dates for your own group.
“The Best of Italy” is an exclusive luxury small group tour crafted to experience the authentic Italy, with its wealth of art, culture, wine and food treasures, breathtaking landscapes, great art cities. The tour features the 3 must-see big art cities (Rome, Venice, Florence), Tuscany (Siena, Chianti, Pisa), and the beauties of the South (Sorrento, Pompeii, Amalfi Coast, Capri).
* 12 Nights Accommodation in exclusive and fascinating 4/5 star Hotels or Historical mansions, with full buffet breakfasts: 2 nights in Venice, 4 nig hts in Flor ence, 3 nights in Rome, 3 nights in Sorrento
* 3 Lunches in different typical Italian restaurants and 4 Dinners at exclusive and beautiful gourmet restaurants
* 1 beautiful winery visit and exceptional wines tasting: Chianti and other typical Tuscan wines
* Exclusive Italian food experiences: Italian Cooking Class (half day) with an expert chef; unforgettable Welcome and Farewell dinners in 2 Gourmet restaurants in Venice and Sorrento; “true Italian dinner” in one of the most renowned restaurants in Florence; typical “tuscan lunch” in a typical farm inn in the countryside near Siena; typical “roman dinner” in a trattoria in a popular district of Rome
* Private sightseeing Tours with expert local English Speaking Guides, including all the entrance fees to the sites visited: Venice (Rialto Bridge, Doges’ Palace) – Florence (Accademia Gallery, Michelangelo’s David, Uffizi Gallery) – Siena (Piazza del Campo, the Cathedral) - Chianti (hills, villages, winery) – Pisa (Leaning Tower) - Rome (Colosseum, Roman Forum, Imperial Fora, St. Peter’s Basilica, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel) – Pompeii –Amalfi Coast (Amalfi, Positano)
* Boat Tours of Venice (Grand Canal, St. Mark’s Square) and Capri (Grotta Azzurra, Marina Grande)
* High Speed Train “Freccia Rossa” (1st class) transportation between the main cities
* Private deluxe minibus with private driver, available for transfers and excursions for the entire Tour (including airport/train stations transfers)
* Our professional assistance for the whole duration of the Tour
Saturday July 16 - Friday July 29 2011
Guaranteed departure starting from 2 guests.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
The Best of Italy: Florence, Venice, Pisa, Siena, Chianti, Rome, Pompeii, Amalfi Coast, Poistano, Capri
Based on double occupancy.
12 Nights accommodation, 3 lunches, 4 dinners, 1 winery visit, cooking classes, boat tours, private guides and more.