- Beautiful castles
- Old cellars
- Cultural sightseeing guided tours
- Hotel in the center of Aix en Provence
A great tour to an exceptional Chateau. Discover the ancient city of Arles, a Gallo-Roman city and a château in the heart of Alpilles.
Enjoy 2 nights in a prestigious B&B or in a ** hotel in Aix en Provence (subject to availability). Continental breakfast and tax included.
- Transfer to your hotel or B&B
- Wine tasting in an old domain located 10km from Aix de Provence
- Dinner in a restaurant in the center of Aix de Provece
- Pick up at your hotel (departure time 9am). Transport in a private car with an English-speaking driver.
- Your first stop will be near Fontvieille to visit the Abbay Benedictin of Montmajour, built in 948.
- Guided tour of a Château in the Baux de Provence Valley. The tour includes a visit of the domain with introduction to the wines and the farming techniques. You will have the opportunity to taste the estate's products: olive oil, wines, fine foods.
- Lunch in the restaurant of the domain.
- In the afternoon, you will visit the ancient city of Arles, the amphitheater and the baths of Constentine.
- Return to the hotel.
- Second night in Aix en Provence and end of our services.
- Hotel ** or B&B with breakfast
- All taxes
- Airport transfer
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting and vineyards visit
The Meeting Point
Pick up from the hotel in Aix en Provence