The Loire Valley Garden Tour invites guests to discover three or four luxuriant gardens in the Loire Valley. Stay at the luxury castle rental Château de la Barre and enjoy the romantic walking tour visiting the iconic French castle gardens and forests around the Loire River.
Day 1 :
Day 2 :
- Arrival and a welcome champagne drink upon arrival at Château de La Barre and private visit of the château by the Comte de Vanssay.
Day 3 :
- Le jardin du Petit Bordeaux, an unexpected shade garden in France, with over over 4000 different plants. Lunch in the middle of the centenial oak trees of the Bercé forest, by the spring of L’Hermitiere, at the restaurant bearing the same name (closed Tuesday and Wednesday).
- The rose garden of La Possonnière, Renaissance manor house of court poet Pierre de Ronsard.
- Château de Villandry, the emblematic “jardin à la française”.
- Garden of Sasnières, the most English of French gardens (closed Tuesday and Wednesday.)
- Discovery of the village of Lavardin, classified one of the most beautiful villages of France, and possible dinner at a gourmet restaurant there.
Available year round
Loire Valley Garden Tour from Luxury Castle - Château de la Barre Gardens & Tours Location and other villas and tours nearby
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Tour Location / Places Visiteds
Chateau de la Barre, Loire Valley in France
Additional Pricing Information
- 3 nights at Chateau de La Barre
- One candlelit dinner for two
- Daily English breakfast
- All the other expenses (transport, tickets and restaurants outside of Chateau de La Barre etc) not included.
Other Nearby Tours and Activities