We offer a variety of excursions along the coast, but our most popular is along the Amalfi Coast and to the Island of Capri. Each excursion is completely customizable based on what you would like to do, but my suggestion for a fun day on the water is: The excursion lasts about 7 hours. We will meet you at the port in the town where you are staying at about 9:30/10am and take you on a leisurely private ride along the entire Amalfi Coast. You will see magnificent views, including:
- Grotta Pandora
- Ravello, the inspiration for many great works of literature and art, and home to the Ravello Music Festival
- Minori and Maiori, two other old and beautiful towns sitting below the famous Ravello
- Atrani, one of the smallest villages in all of Italy
- Amalfi, the town where the coast bears it's name
- Conca dei Marini, Steal a kiss as we pass the lover's arc formed naturally in the rocks
- Furore and it's hidden lagoon, tucked between two cliffs and lined with fishing boats
- Praiano, a fishing village that has barely changed throughout the centuries
- Li Galli Islands quietly sitting off the coast
- Positano, with the colorful villas and lush vegetation climbing up the cliffs
- Gorgeous swimming spots and empty beaches
- Crumbling towers every few kilometers, left from centuries ago when the Pirates and the Arabs were invading the shores!
- The fishing village of Nerano
From there we head to Capri and boat around the entire island. You will see, among other things:
- The Bay of Naples with active volcano Mt. Vesuvius looming over the city
- Punto Campanella, the point where the Sorrento Coast begins and the Amalfi Coast ends
- We will circumnavigate the entire island of Capri
- You can visit the famous Blue Grotto with the electric blue light shining naturally up into the cave
- The Green Grotto, where we can stop for a swim- the waters are turquoise and clear
- The White Grotto, where a natural rock formation has evolved into what looks like the Virgin Mary- this has turned into a pilgrimage site for many people.
- Marina Piccola, where the VIP like to stay
- Faraglioni Rock formations...we will boat through them and you can steal a kiss under the lovers arc!
- Marina Grande- here we can drop you off and you can explore the island of Capri on your own for a few hours if you would like.
We can recommend the best coastal restaurants for lunch, serving fresh seafood, wine, and local specialties. From there we will continue back down the coast, always stopping for a swim (and hopefully seeing dolphins!) as the sun sets. Each boat is equipped with a sundeck, shaded area, kitchen, changing area, bathroom, and two showers (one indoor and one outdoor). A Skipper, beverages, snacks and towels are also provided on board. It is a fabulous day of boating on the Mediterranean- fun yet relaxing.