Description of The Tweedsmuir Lodge British Columbia Private Heliskiing Experience
- Accommodation in private chalets at the historic Tweedsmuir Park Lodge
- A private helicopter for your group so there is never any waiting
- Choice of Private Heli or Semi-private Heli format
- You decide when and where to go because program is based on flight time
- Heli pick up and drop off at the lodge in front of your chalet
Additional Pricing Information
The helicopter we are flying is an Astar B2 with room for four people and one guide. The program is perfect for a group of friends or a small family. A one week package has 8 hours of flying time included. Additional flying can be purchased for C$2,580 plus tax per hour.
Couples and smaller groups can also book the private heli experience, but the price is fixed for the group regardless of the number of participants.
All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD). HST tax rates are 6% for International guests & 12% for Canadian residents.
Dec 27-Jan 3
Jan 29-Feb 5
Feb 26-Mar 5
Mar 26 - Apr 2
Apr 2 - 9
Apr 9 - 16
Apr 16 - 23
The Tweedsmuir Lodge British Columbia Private Heliskiing Experience Starting point and other tours and villas nearby
You may be interested in these Luxury Travel Ideas:
Places Visited: Canada, Whistler, Vancouver,
Duration: 5 Day(s)
Places Visited: Canada, British Columbia
Duration: 8 Day(s)