Out of the top heliskiing packages in Switzerland, this heli-ski tour is the top of the top - perfect for advanced and expert skiiers looking for a thrill. Ideal for skiers who want to ski as much as possible, this 4-day heliski adventure is an adrenaline rush of powdery snow.
- Meet at Geneva or Sion Airports around 5.00 pm. Transfer to Verbier or Zermatt
- Instruction on how to use the safety equipment with ABS air-bag, radio, transceivers.
- Briefing about the 6 days heliskiing
Day 2 to 4
- Verbier : helidrop on Petit Combin 3600 m, Pigne d'Arolla 3800m , Trient 3300m, Rosablanche 3400m, Wildhorn
- Zermatt : helidrop on Mont-Rose 4'100m, Tête de Valpelline 3800m, Alphubel , Aeaschihorn , Abeniflueh, Gressoney Italie
- Last day return to the airport
This package includes 4000 metres of descent daily.
A third helidrop or off-piste skiing is possible the same day.
Available throughout the ski season.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Switzerland ski resorts Verbier or Zermatt
Pricing based on group size.
Group of 2 2'500€
Group of 3 2'600€
Group of 4 4'800€
Group of 5 5'600€
Group of 6 4'100€