Explore the heart of the Swiss Alps between Verbier and Zermatt in Arolla. Arolla is a real moutain village perch at 2000 meters of high, the snow is almost guarantee.
Helicopter picks you up in front of the hotel and brings you in 5 minutes on top of Pigne d'Arolla and in max 10 minutes on the 4000m peaks around Zermatt, Gressoney and Verbier. This central location gives us the joice to move and to ski the best snow between Matterhorn and Trient. There are 12 peaks alound to land and 50 different runs.
Pigne d'Arolla is our next and favorite peak, it offers 2000 meters of descent per run, it is possible to ski directly to the hotel and to the heliplace.
Heli-skiing in Arolla is very ofen compare to heli-skiing in Canada.
4 days programme with 12'000 metres descent in 3 days heliskiing
Day 1 - Meet at Sion Airports or Arolla around 5.00 pm.
- Instruction on how to use the safety equipment with ABS air-bag, radio, transceivers.
- Briefing about the 3 days heliskiing
Days 2 to 4
- Arolla : 6 helidrops on Pigne d'Arolla 3800 m. with everytime a different run
- In option heliski on 4000 metres peaks around Zermatt or Verbier
- Last day return to the airport
- This package includes 4'000 metres daily and 12'000 in total
- A third helidrop or off-piste skiing the same day is possible
SKi Level : intermediate, advanced, expert
Available throughout the heli ski season.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Pricing based on group size, per person
2 - €2'970
3 - €2'200
5 - €1'850
6 - €1'800