We are delighted to propose one week of heli-skiing, where you will discover the magnificent glaciers in the beautiful part of Greenland's western coast in Sisimiut cradled between fjords and icebergs.
The peaks reach up to 1700 metres and you will experience descents of between 800m and 1500m, many finishing at the sea. The snow is changeable and varied, with plenty of powder and spring snow, which is pleasant to ski.
This trip is geared towards advanced-expert ski levels.
The heliski trip includes:
2nd to 9th May 2011
9th to 16th May 2011
16th to 23rd Mary 2011
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Copenhagen to Sisimut, Greenland
Transfer from Sisimiut Airport to hotel
- 7 nights accommodation in double rooms including 3 meals per day
- 6 days heliskiing and 6 hours helicopter flying per group of 4 persons
- Accompanied by a Swiss IFMGA mountain guide
- ABS bags with barryvox Pulse, shovel, probe and harness
Not included - Supplement for single room or suite
- Flight from Copenhagen to Sisimiut and hotel in Copenhague
- Additional helicopter hour CHF 3300 / €2500
- Cancellation and repatriation insurance
- Personal expenses