Specially designed for anyone who wants to experience high mountain freeriding at a more gentle pace. The Adventure heliski package proposes classic runs suitable for anyone with a minimum experience of powder skiing. Choosing this formula gives you the opportunity to ski the most beautiful runs in the region of Verbier or Zermatt in Switzerland
The 7-day heliski program includes: 12'000 metres descent with 6 days heliski
Day 1 - Meet at Geneva or Sion Airports around 5.00 pm. Transfer to Verbier or Zermatt
- Instruction on how to use the safety equipment with ABS air-bag, radio, transceivers
- Briefing about the 6 days heliskiing
Day 2 to 7 - Verbier : helidrop on Petit Combin 3600 m, Pigne d'Arolla 3800m, Trient 3300m, Rosablanche 3400m, Wildhorn
- Zermatt : helidrop on Mont-Rose 4'100m, Tête de Valpelline 3800m, Alphubel, Aeaschihorn, Abeniflueh, Gressoney Italie
- Return to the airport
- This package includes 2000 metres of descent daily.
- A second helidrop or off-piste skiing is possible the same day.
- This package is ideal for people who desire to taste and appreciate the beauty of the mountains.
Available throughout the ski season
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Swiss ski resorts Verbier or Zermatt
Pricing per person depending on group size:
€3,600/groups of 6
€3,700/groups of 5
€4,000/groups of 4
€4,500groups of 3
€5,700/groups of 2