A new Incentive opportunity, a fun team-building activity, for your best providers or clients to race in complete safety! this kind of activity is very safe and let add a thrilling and competitive aspect to the event program.
Regularity rallying, also known as TSD rallying (Time Speed Distance), is a form of motor sport usually conducted on public roads. The object of these rallies is to maintain precise times and precise average speeds on various segments of a predefined route. Each team usually consists of an amateur driver and navigator.
Ferrari “Time Speed Distance“ Competition depends on the abilities of the driver, while it does not depend on the speed that the vehicle can achieve (ex: a sector has to be done in 20 exact seconds, if it’s done in 19 or 21 second, there is a 1-second penalty).
- The Ferrari “Time Speed Distance“ Competition can be run on any space large enough to host it, where a small circuit with skittles and start/finish is created.
- Along the circuit some speed traps are positioned, to determine actual speed; pilot’s ability is calculated through is capability in following at best the time instructions given before the race.
- Timekeepers record each run and present a rank at the end of the race, which allows the organization of an award ceremony.
- A Ferrari driving briefing is held before the Ferrari “Time Speed Distance“ Competition.
- Each team will have the opportunity of a test run before the beginning of the Competition.
- The Competition foresees the presence of numerous staff, such as a competition director, commissioners and timekeepers.
- At the end of the Competition the top pilots are awarded.
- The Competition can be supported by a photographic service in order to consign to each team member their pictures together with the times divided for the different sectors of the regularity rally.
- h. 09.00: Arrival at the location chosen for the Ferrari activity Full Ferrari briefing, where all the rules and instructions to take part to the Competition will be explained to guests
- h. 10.00: Practice: Each team will run a test before the beginning of the Competition
- h. 10.30 -12.00: Race start: Each team will run the Competition, the amateur driver and navigator will alternate at the wheel of the car in order to achieve a final score which will be used for the draft of the ranking
- h. 12.30: Awarding ceremony
An awarding ceremony can be organized at the end of the day to award the best pilots having the best rankings at the Ferrari “Time Speed Distance“ Competition.