Description of 5-Day Rome and Tuscany Ferrari Tour
Day 1 Welcome to Rome the Eternal City
You will be met at Rome Fiumicino International Airport and transferred by Mercedes S-Class to the splendid Hotel De Russie, at Piazza del Popolo in the heart of Rome.
A luxury five-star hotel located in the heart of the beautiful city of Rome between the Spanish Steps and Piazza del Popolo on the Via del Babuino. The hotel is within easy walking distance of Rome’s key attractions, fashion houses and Via Condotti.
Here you can take a rest before setting out on an initial tour of the wonders of the ‘Eternal City’. You may have the opportunity to explore some of its most beautiful sights, like the Coliseum, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, the Vatican…
Visit the Ferrari store as well and capture the right mood for tomorrow’s encounter with the Prancing Horse!
Day 2: Ferrari Self-Drive following the Mille Migla Route
Route: Civitavecchia Viterbo Bolsena San Casciano dei Bagni
In the morning, after a short Ferrari practice-drive a pleasant drive along the panoramic and enchanting roads of the mythical Mille Miglia, passing Tarquinia, Viterbo, Bolsena, Acquapendente, Radicofani, etc.
Your Tour Director will lead the way at the wheel of his powerful car, enabling our guests to discover the picturesque and breathtaking panorama offered by the valley landscape, their enjoyment enriched by the experience of pure driving pleasure on an amazing succession of rolling hills and never-ending curves!
During the whole journey, the Ferrari and the Tour Director’s car will be constantly in touch by mobile radio system.
In the afternoon, arrive at the Fonteverde Natural Spa Resort, a luxury hotel that was once a Medicean residence. Enjoy relaxing spa treatments and fabulous Tuscan cuisine in refined, gourmet restaurants.
Day 3: Val d'Orcia and Florence
Route: San Casciano dei Bagni Pienza Montalcino Florence
A day to revel in the spectacular panorama offered by this delightful Tuscan valley, known worldwide for its extensive vineyards. The next stage is Montalcino, reached by meandering through the vineyards that provide grapes for the production of the famous Brunello. You will taste this top-class red wine at the estate of Biondi Santi (subject to availability) after visiting the cellar of this masterful wine producer.
A visit to the historical centre of Montalcino with its fort and the churches of Sant’Agostino and Sant’Egidio is also a must. In the afternoon, arrive to Florence and check-in at the Four Seasons Hotel Firenze.
Day 4: Florence, Orvieto (Umbria) and back to the Roman Coast
Route: Florence - Orvieto - Ladispoli
Birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence is a jewel in Italy’s crown with architectural treasures literally around every corner. The capital of Tuscany plays host to some of the world’s most beautiful museums and galleries housing works of art by da Vinci, Michelangelo, Giotto and Botticelli. The city of Lorenzo the Magnificent, Dante and Brunelleschi is truly full of magic.
In the afternoon, arrive in Ladispoli in Rome and check-in at the magnificient Hotel La Posta Vecchia.
Day 5: Chill out on the Roman Coast
After breakfast you can take it easy in the splendid property of La Posta Vecchia. A dip in the sea from the private beach, a stroll around the park, a swim in the indoor pool or a visit to the archaeological museum will perfectly round up your stay. You feel not guests of a hotel, but of a private noble residence!
On request: private tour of the Tarquinia area, famous for its Etruscan tombs, or a transfer to the centre of Rome for shopping or sightseeing.
Private transfer by Mercedes S-Class to the destination of your choice in Rome or to Rome Fiumicino International Airport for your return flight.
Additional Pricing Information
5 days Italy by Ferrari tour on the most exciting roads of Lazio, Umbria and Tuscany includes:
- Opportunity to drive the latest models of Ferrari
- Full Ferrari Briefing
- Full-kasko car insurance up to 50 million euros (civil liability) for all cars and up to 750 km of Ferrari driving
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Junior Suite with breakfast in 5-star luxury hotels: Hotel De Russie (Rome), Fonteverde Natural Spa Resort (province of Siena), Four Seasons Hotel (Florence), La Posta Vecchia (Ladispoli, Rome)
- 1 lunch at La Pineta (Lake Bolsena) - drinks not included
- Spa treatments at Fonteverde Natural Spa Resort (BioAcquam, Etruscan circuit with sauna, hot plate, Turkish bath and access to therapeutic spa pools)
- Red Travel staff (1-2 persons), including your private Tour Director with his car Mobile radio system (guests and Red Travel staff, while driving, are always connected through radio)
- Service of parking, cleaning and refuelling of the car
- Visits, Private transfers by Mercedes S-Class as per programme and from/to Rome Fiumicino International Airport
- Photographic service; our guests will be offered a souvenir DVD with high-resolution pictures
- For any pre- or post-tour extensions, please contact Red Travel
5-Day Rome and Tuscany Ferrari Tour Starting point and other tours and villas nearby
You may be interested in these Luxury Travel Ideas:
Places Visited: Pienza, Rome, Tivoli,
Duration: 14 Day(s)
Places Visited: Rome, Italy, Umbria,
Duration: 1 Day(s)
Places Visited: Perugia, Cortona, San Gimignano,
Duration: 12 Day(s)
Places Visited: Rome, Italy, Campania,
Duration: 13 Day(s)