A Private Wine Tasting dedicated to the Montescudaio area
- Wine connoisseurs will certainly be familiar with the name, Sassicaia. This wine's ultra-famous status comes from the fact that it is one of the world's most expensive and precious wines; so famous that it even has a car dedicated to it, the FIAT 500 by Aznom. Sassiccaia's superb quality is due to the labors of Marchese Mario Incisa della Rocchetta who painstakingly planted French Cabernet grapes along the Tuscan coast and reaped the benefits of this non-indigenous grape's superior flavor.
- On the Sassicaia and the Coastal Wines tour, you will taste this incredible Cabernet and indulge in its exquisite flavor, following an extensive guided tour of the winery grounds and wine cellar. You'll also get to sample the marvelous extra-virgin olive oil that is produced in the same region, whose unmistakable aroma permeates the hills of Tuscany.
- Enoteca La Cinquantina, a rustic locale nestled in the picturesque, rolling hills, is the perfect place for an abundant Tuscan lunch. Last stop of the day is the winery where Sassiccaia was first produced. Here you'll enjoy a final wine tasting and learn to differentiate between the various ages and flavors of the local wines.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking guide
- Visit to the Sorbaiano Winery
- Lunch at Enoteca La Cinquantina (included in the tour price)
- Visit to Grattamacco and Michele Satta wineries with guided wine tasting
Wine Tasting Trip - Sassicaia and the Coastal Wines Tour Location and other villas and tours nearby
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Tour Location / Places Visiteds