An incredible Luxury Wine Tour in one of the most beautiful Italian areas, renowned for its great art cities, its incredible landcapes and its great wines: Tuscany and Central Italy.
The tour features the world-wide famous wines from Bolgheri (“Supertuscans”, Bolgheri, Paleo Rosso, le Volte), Chianti (Chianti Classico), Montalcino/Montepulciano (Brunello di Montalcino, Rosso di Montalcino, Rosso di Montepulciano, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano), Montefalco (Montefalco Rosso, Sagrantino di Montefalco) and Orvieto (Decugnano Bianco, Decugnano Rosso).
The tour combines incredible wine tastings, with authentical Italian food experiences: you will learn the basics of Italian cooking with a joyfull cooking class experience, you will be guest for lunch/dinner in some of the most famous wine estates in Italy, you will experience some of the best and most renowned restaurants in the areas you will visit.
This incredible wine tour is enriched with private cultural tours with experienced local guides: Rome the capital of the Roman Empire, Pisa with the iconic Leaning Tower and the walled city of Lucca, Siena the medieval city famous for its Piazza del Campo, Assisi the city of St. Francis. You will visit precious typical Central Italy villages out of the beaten track and admire the famous Heart of Italy landscapes, with its hills, wineyards, beautiful medieval towns.
The Package at a glance
• 9 Nights Accommodation in exclusive and fascinating 4/5 star Hotels or Historical mansions, with full buffet breakfasts: 2 nights in Rome, 2 nights in Pietrasanta (Lucca), 3 nights in Siena, 2 nights in Torgiano.
• 5 Lunches in different typical Italian restaurants and 2 Dinners at exclusive and beautiful gourmet restaurants.
• 7 beautiful wineries visits and outstanding wines tastings: Bolgheri, Chianti Classico, Brunello di Montalcino, Rosso di Montalcino, Rosso di Montepulciano, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Montefalco Rosso, Sagrantino di Montefalco, Decugnano Bianco, Decugnano Rosso).
• Exclusive Italian food experiences: Italian Cooking Class (half day) with an expert chef; Gourmet dinner at Antinori estate; typical “Tuscan lunch” in Montepulciano; unforgettable experience of discovery of the “Bistecca alla Fiorentina”; exclusive wine pairings in each and every included meal.
• Private sightseeing walking Tours with expert local English Speaking Guides, including all the entrance fees to the sites visited: Rome (Colosseum, Imperial Fora, Capitol Hill and the itinerary, Ancient Rome Tour) – Pisa (Leaning Tower) and Lucca – Siena (Cathedral) – Assisi (St. Francis Basilica).
• Private deluxe minibus with private driver, available for the entire Tour (including airport transfers).
• Our professional assistance for the whole duration of the Tour.
This program/package has been designed for luxury small groups limited to 16 guests to provide the most accurate and bespoke service.
All our Luxury ITALY Wine Tours are escorted and include luxury boutique hotels, all breakfasts, most gourmet lunches and dinners with premium wines, deluxe minibus transportation, all wine estate tours & tastings, local expert guides and all admissions fees.
Please contact us for detailed itinerary.
Saturday June 18 – Monday June 27 2011
Guaranteed departure starting from 2 guests
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
ROME - PISA - LUCCA - PIETRASANTA - BOLGHERI - MAREMMA - SAN GIMIGNANO - CHIANTI - SIENA - VAL D'ORCIA - MONTALCINO - MONTEPULCIANO - MONTEFALCO - TORGIANO - ASSISI - SPELLO - ORVIETO
based on double occupancy
See All Culinary Tour