The Blanc family have created a gastronomic haven in the heart of the French countryside just east of Macon. The culinary kingdom of Georges Blanc extends over the whole of the picturesque village of Vonnas. Here in this pretty flower-filled village with its stream and ducks, the Blanc family have welcomed visitors with the finest local produce and wines since the 1870s.
A 4-day (3 night) break in Burgundy includes:
* 2 nights accommodation at Hotel Georges Blanc
* Buffet style breakfast daily
* Dinner at L’Ancienne Auberge
* Dinner in the Gastronomic Restaurant at Georges Blanc
* A visit to the Georges Blanc cave containing over 130,000 bottles
* 1 night stay in Macon area at a lovely chateau
* A wine - tasting in the town of Macon
Sight-seeing itineraries and restaurant recommendations
Available Year Round
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.