7 days 6 nights accommodations at our luxurious island villas, all meals and cocktails, private tours, pick up to and from the airports, hands-on cooking instruction, copies of all recipes, logo apron, and our "save the earth cook green'recyle tote bag.”
Antigua is a tropical paradise located in the leeward Island of the Caribbean. Antigua is one of the top Holiday and vacation destinations in the world, with 365 white sandy beaches. The Island has a great repertoire of Authentic local Caribbean and Antiguan dishes. We will be touring the Island of Antigua and discover its unique Culinary repertoire. The Island of Antigua has Culinary influences from the Spanish, French and the English. You will enjoy dishes such as the pepper pot, Curried conch, Seasoned Rice, Snapper in banana leaves, and our famous Antigua Black pineapple pie. Antigua is famous for its world renowned English Harbor five year rum which received a gold medal award in the 2005 World Spirit Competition held in San Francisco, ranking it as the best rum in the world.
Your tour will consist of
- 7 days of luxurious Island accommodations just minutes from the beach
- Hands-on cooking classes.
- Exclusive Rum distillery tour
- A Local Island cruise
- Visit to the local farmers market
- Dining at the local restaurants
- Visit from a local chef
- Steel band music at night
- Beach picnic
- Duty free shopping
Day One Pick up at the airport and transfer to the Luxury Villa. Arrive at the Villa and enjoy a grand welcome with Island cocktails and dinner prepared by Freda and her assistants.
Day Two Morning, hands-on cooking class with Freda at the Villa. Tour the local village after lunch and relax on the nearby beach. Afternoon, tropical cocktail tasting with a local bartender, followed by preparing dinner together during afternoon class at the Villa.
Day Three Morning tour of the farmers market followed by lunch at a local island restaurant. Demonstration and tasting by our own Chef Jones, owner of Jones Island Restaurant and Catering. Afternoon cooking class using ingredients we bought at the market.
Day Four All day excursions on our local Island cruise. We will tour secluded off Island sites, enjoy a fantastic Lobster lunch Buffet, with an early relaxing pool side picnic dinner with cocktails.
Day Five Morning hands-on class at the Villa. Afternoon excursions of the city town of St Johns. Afternoon free time for shopping, stock up on duty free shopping for French Perfumes, local rum, leather goods, and jewelry. Early beach picnic dinner while enjoying the local island sunset.
Day Six Morning, cooking class followed by lunch. Afternoon trip to the Island distillery. They are distillers of the world famous English Harbor five-year rum, and winner of a double gold award at the international world spirit competition. This will be followed by a celebration dinner prepared by Freda and her assistants.
Day Seven Good-bye breakfast and farewells. Bus will transfer you to the airport.
Tours are being offered year round, We offer Specialized tours for groups. Build your own vacation tell us whar you want to do, and we will work with you to organize that unforgetable vacation.
Antigua Culinary Vacation - 6 Nights in Island Villa + Private Cooking Classes and Tour Location and other villas and tours nearby
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Tour Location / Places Visiteds
Antigua - Stay at Private Villa, St. John's and various markets and restaurants on the Caribbean island.
Additional Pricing Information
$500 Deposit (Non refundable, please read cancellation policy before making your payment)
Price per person based on double occupancy $3,799.00 Single occupancy available for an additional $1,595.00
The following is included in the price
1) All land transportation during the tour
2) 6 Nights at our tropical island Villa
3) 6 Lunches with tropical drinks
4) 6 dinners with tropical drinks
5) 5 cooking lessons
6) Glass bottom boat cruise
7) Visit to the local produce and fish markets
8) Visit to the local Rum Distillery
9) Transfer to and from the airport Note the following is not included in our price: airfare, and optional activities.
Deposit: A $550 Non-refundable deposit is required to hold a reservation for the tour at the time of the reservation, you can pay your deposit on line through pay pal or by sending a check payable to Caribbean culinary tour Inc 2804 Cattletrace Circle, Spring Hill, TN 37174
- Payment in full is required 90 days prior to departure
- Refunds In the event that we must cancel a trip, you will be given a full refund of all deposit and payment made.
- We do not give refunds of deposits or final payment for tours that commence as schedule, included for unused portions of the tour.
- We do give credit for cancellation as noted below.
- Cancellation Credit. In the event you cancel your tour for any reason, we will allow credit for payment (but no deposit) in the following ways:
- 100% credit for future given with 90 days notice
- 60 % credit for future given with 60-89 days notice
- 30 % credit for future tour given with 30-59 days notice
- No credit given for cancellation less than 30 days prior to start day of the tour All cancellation credit are good for one year from the start date to the originally schedule tour
- We strongly encourage trip insurance ( please contact your credit card company for additional info)
Please keep in mind that upon arrival on the Islands you might be jet lagged so plan on arriving on Island no later than one day prior to the start of your tour. This will help you get over your jet lag and be ready for our Island journey together. Plan on leaving Island the day after the tour.