Enjoy breathtaking landscapes, a bird’s eye view over Bran Castle, and the royal Peles Castle, disembark in Bran ans Sinaia, for a private visit of both castles and a delicious lunch in dictator's Ceausescu hunting chalet …..a few hours is all you need to completely detach yourself from everything and enjoy an excellent 6 hours helicopter escapade!
- limousine transfers from/to your hotel in Bucharest to heliport
- the helicopter, fuel, airport taxes, the services of an English speaking pilot and the refreshments on board
- private visit and the services of an English speaking guide for Bran and Peles Castles
- lunch in Sinaia, in Hunting chalet belonged to ex-dictator Nicolae Ceausescu
- car transfer in Sinaia from landing site to the castle, to the hunting chalet and back to the helicopter
Company: Rent Helicopters
Offices in: Turda, Cluj, Romania
Other Tours & Packages by Rent Helicopters
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Private visit, sckipping the lines, to Bran Castle aka Dracula's Castle, and the royal Peles Castle, one of the most beautiful royal residences in Europe.
A delicious traditional Romanian hunting lunch in Hunting Chalet; all the trophies exposed here belonged to ex-dictator Nicolae Ceausescu, renown for his hunting skills! The pheasant soup, trout on celery bed, stuffed quail, venison medallion will be washed down with the finest Romanian wines and of course the traditional Romanian fire water!
Prices per group
€ 6993 for group of 7 tourists
€ 6859 for group of 6 tourists
€ 6726 for group of 5 tourists
€ 5999 for group of 4 tourists