Narada Resort & Spa Perfume Bay
Xiangshui Bay, Lingshui
572422 Sanya, Hainan
China & Hong Kong
• At Narada Resort & Spa Perfume Bay, we offer luxurious private villas and personalized service in an unspoiled tropical surrounding with a private beach. Amenities include a world-class Spa, meeting and conference facilities, choice of restaurants and bar and an entertainment center.
Discover a private secret.
* Perfect gateway for romantic holidays. Most Romantic Wedding Options. (wedding planner)
* Corporate retreat specialist. Fully equipped for banquets, meeting and conference.
* World Class Spa with holistic treatment for rejuvenating you body and mind.
* Incomparable scenery, fresh air, all year sunny weather and natural beauty.
* Environment Friendly & Responsible hotel - Green China. Hotel
* Technology innovative, free WIFI, IPad in rooms and more.
Just one hour from Sanya International Airport or from famous Boao, Situated in the Province of Hainan Island South China Sea.
Narada Resort & Spa Perfume Bay Latest Photo Albums
|Narada Resort & Spa Perfume Bay
The resort is exclusively located in a tropical surrounding that culminates the Perfumed bay, featuring its own private beach. The Resort is set at the foot of Niuling natural reserve and its misty mountains, and the property spread till its white...
Narada Resort & Spa Perfume Bay Brochures
Related Luxury Travel Companies:
A picturesque peninsula on the southern tip of Hainan Island juts out into the warm, azure waters of Sanya Bay. This is China’s premier beach destination, where it’s sunny for 300 days a year and where you’ll find Banyan Tree Sanya. Elegance and ambience combine in each of Banyan Tree Sanya’s 49 [...]
Kayumanis is an experience beyond imagination. Kayumanis is the vacation retreat of choice of every discriminating traveler seeking the ultimate in privacy, comfort, and luxury, from site selection to architectural design, the freshest blooms to the finest culinary cuisines Kayumanis spares no [...]
Banyan Tree Ringha is found in China's Yunnan province, a mountainous area that has been designated as the official Shangri-La by the Chinese government and is part of Greater Tibet, both historically and culturally. At 3,200 meters above sea level, the setting is spectacular with day-trips and [...]
Inhabiting a series of historic dwellings just steps from one of China’s most iconic sites is Aman at Summer Palace, Beijing. A sanctuary of peace where a sense of balance and tranquility pervades throughout, Aman at Summer Palace, Beijing opens its doors to China's regal past and captures the [...]
Hangzhou, China - Discover priceless tranquility in Banyan Tree Hangzhou. Let the splendour of nature and centuries old cultural legacy enthrall you. Enveloped in lush greeneries and calm waters, Banyan Tree Hangzhou sits within China’s first wetland reserve, the Xixi National Wetland Park, home [...]