Mica Heli Guides
207 MacKenzie Avenue
V0E 2S0 Revelstoke, British Columbia
Mica Heli Guides offers:
* Unquestionably the best ski terrain on the planet!
* 100% small ski groups, a 4:1 guest to guide ratio and a maximum capacity of 16 guests!
* Deep Dry Powder. Consistently high quality powder from early December through the end of April!
* Forget down days! Their unique weather patterns and terrain result in an enviable record for the number of days skied each year. Over the last 7 years they have averaged only 1.5 down days a season, that’s less than 2% down time!
* For the odd day that the weather doesn’t allow them to fly safely, they have complimentary cat skiing available directly above their lodge! Bottom line - you're skiing every day!
* An excellent safety record. Mica Heli Guides only uses experienced mountain helicopter pilots and HeliCat Canada approved guides!
* Powerful, A-Star and Bell 407 mountain helicopters ideally suited for small group heli skiing and able to safely access terrain that larger helicopters cannot. All of their helicopters are maintained to the highest possible standards and are flown by high hour pilots with accident free records!
Mica Heli Guides Latest News
|Heli Tour Guides Team Up in British Columbia
Island Lake Catskiing and Mica Heliskiing just announced that they've joined up with with Rocky Mountain Sherpas. Mica Heli Guides, Island Lake Catskiing and the Rocky Mountain Sherpas have formed a partnership for the production of their respective heli ski movies.
Related Luxury Travel Companies:
Experience the ultimate in adventure team building at Nimmo Bay Resort. Our customized team-building programs use the exhilaration and power of the great outdoors to bring your group to new heights of personal and team achievement and interpersonal discovery. Take a corporate retreat in BC at Nimmo [...]
Have you ever dreamed of heli skiing in the mountains of Canada? Have you ever wondered if you can "heli" snowboard? Have you watched the movies and doubted your ability to do it yourself? Well, if you can handle the "blue" (intermediate) runs at your ski area and occasionally attempt a black run, [...]
Eagle Pass Heliskiing "feels like private" small group heliskiing experience is part of what makes their guests return year after year. Skiing or riding in small groups of four allows the guide to gauge the speed of each particular group to its own ability levels. This means that you'll be able to [...]
Skeena Heliskiing tours was founded in 2004 and is the 2nd largest Heliskiing mountain range in North America with over 8,250 km2. The Skeena Mountain range is one of the few Heliskiing areas that offers a huge diversity of terrain more catered to the intermediate to expert skier and snowboarder. [...]
At Stellar Heli Skiing they’re looking forward to sharing their 320 square kilometers of powder-playground with a maximum of three groups of skiers to the helicopter. Stellar Heliskiing is located at the north end of Kootenay Lake, nestled high on the Selkirk and Purcell mountain ranges. Stellar [...]